At Dokfield, we are your trusted partners in pre-hospital care. Our practices complying with OHS - AHS, are dedicated to providing quality care by offering the highest level of service, which is why we have a well-deserved reputation for excellence.
· Assist with all required reports and documentation as needed
· Attend safety/toolbox meetings Establish ERP and participate in emergency response services as required
· Ensure equipment and transport vehicles are ready 24/7 to undertake all medical retrieval services
· Maintain standards of practice consistent with the provincial governing regulatory body
· Comply with your Policies and Procedures Participate in ongoing continuing medical education
· Ensure that patients are managed in a professional and friendly manner
· Operate within boundaries of the provincial licences of the incumbent
· Assist with the internal training program on site by preparing training sessions as requested
· Any other duties that may be requested from time to time by management
· Ensure that our clients are represented in a professional manner
· Participate in drills, inspections, and all other site-related duties as assigned
Since 2016, Dokfield has offered residents all throughout Edmonton ans St Albert area a variety of home care services. We offer a variety of personalized care and treatment solutions to patients, and work alongside our patients to understand their specific needs. We bring our services directly to your front door so you can enjoy the convenience and comfort of your own home.
Dokfield provides Medical Standby Services for events, various festival for the protection of the public. At Dokfield, we care for your safety regardless of whether there is a medical Center close enough.
With any gathering there is the potential for a medical incident. Accidents do happen.
We had a very challenging but great experience at Mudfest (Car smash) Bonnyville and Glendon Derby
HEALTH AND SAFETY
With our certified National Construction Safety Officer™ (NCSO™), we can:
Assist management in the administration, implementation and maintenance of a health & safety management system.
Identify and review various health & safety concerns specific to the worksite.
Communicate effectively with government, management and workers regarding health & safety, on and off the job.
Learning a unique lifesaving skills experience with Dokfield. With Canadian Red Cross First Aid Instructors, we offer bilingual Standard first Aid blended-courses in Edmonton and surroundings areas.
Comprehensive two-day course based on Canadian Red Cross guidelines and certification. This
training is for individuals that need to meet work requirements, and for those who would like to
gain more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home. Meets federal and variety of
provincial/territorial regulations for Standard First Aid and CPR. Use of AED is also included in
This training is also delivered in a blended form. Blended training is combination of online
component and in-class/face-face instruction. The theory portion of training is completed online
at participant’s own pace and time, and the physical component of the training is completed
during the in-class session.
LIFESAVERS & EQUIPMENT
The recent pandemic has allowed us to develop a great interest in the importance of rapid access to first aid by the public while reducing the risks of spreading the virus. We have learned lessons and strongly believe that populations and workplaces, at a minimum, should be equipped with multipurpose kits such as check-up; first aid and other practical monitors for people with chronic conditions.